Monday, July 21, 2008

Cash Flow Capital

It's time to play with the big boys now. You have all of your tools and training now. I hope you have generated some decent cash flow.

At this point you are interested in big time players only because your focus is on generating large cash flow from big ticket items. We are talking $1000 and up. Your people don't have to be brilliant gurus. they just need to be serious about success. That's it. They need The Hustla's Mentality. They need The Winner's Mentality. They need Prosperity Consciousness, Wealth Consciousness or Success Consciousness.

Here is your goal in blunt terms: Get 10 franchises, repeat 4 times and you'll have over $35K in 60 to 90 days. That's not hype. It's hype to broke people. It's hype and a pipe dream to folks who have a Poverty Consciousness or what I call The PBP Syndrome. That means The Po' and Broke till Payday Syndrome.

The above scenario is only $900 per franchise customer. That's only a beginning. I'm not here to hype you. I'm not here to convince you. You convince yourself. I'm speaking bluntly here because this is not for tire kickers, whiners or complainers. If you feel this is not for you then that's fine. I'd prefer to convince you NOT to join. I refuse to chase people or hard sell anyone. I hope you feel the same way.

Go here to begin The $9K Cash Flow Capital System.

No comments: